ProWORX 32 Offline Conversion

automator59

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a decommissioned system that was a 984-A145 that is no long functioning. I need to document what the old system did and need to look at the old program, but no longer can find any copy of ProWORX. We will not be utilizing the 984 on the new system so I need a way of looking at the offline PWX file. Any suggestions?

Have you tried it?

If you just need to look at logic it should do the trick. I'm not sure if it allows legacy PLCs to be migrated to Unity supported when importing...I can try it for you if you post up the pwx file

Similar Topics

I have a zip file of a program that I'm told was created in Proworx NxT. Would the comments be stored in it if I could find the software or...
Replies
Views
When making changes, I was taught to go to Combined > Make Change > go to Offline > will prompt to save > Save > Exit out of program > will prompt...
Replies
Views
Would like to ask .. if anyone here know about creating own library or function block on ProWORX NxT ? I have a backup of ProWORX NxT project...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a modicon 984 with proworx 32 that is scaling an analog input, and I need to adjust the scaling. I have new analog input values and %...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I need help getting the installer for Proworx 32, I have to backup a 140 CPU 434 12A but I cannot find it anywhere on the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom