modbus signal lights

secs

Hi all.

I am looking for signal towers with TCP modbus ability. I would also like a sounder module if I can with multiple tones. 5 colors if I can plus the sounder module. I would accept a seperate light unit and sounder as I do have a need to put the sounders in areas where I dont have a need for the light towers

Peter

Similar Topics

I need a good idea to solve a small task. My customer bought a measuring device where the measurement is collected by a controller from a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a new meter that has been installed at my place of employment, which is reporting to a contrologix PLC. We initially hooked up the...
Replies
Views
I have a PH meter that I am trying to bring its data into 1756-L81. I have downloaded the Rockwell MODBUS AOI kit, but I am not sure if I need to...
Replies
Views
Dear All, i am trying to connect Danfoss inverter with s7 200 cpu 226.but microwin shows following error at DATA Ptr.i assigned different VB...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to control a device via MODBUS RTU and the ModbusRtuMasterV2_PcCOM in Twincat 3. I've configured a device with the right com port and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom