Issue Connecting M340 Using USB port

dev78386

Supporting Member
Hi guys,
I have tried almost everything and ran out of option on how can I successfully connect modicon m340 processor using mini USB with unity pro, I am working in Windows 10 and selected everything possibly correct I can, like setting address to USB, and "SYS" in Set parameters, I have USBplc driver installed and it shows, "disconnected" and local and remote id emptly fields. In my device manager, I can see a question mark on the processor driver "BMX CPU" and when I try to update/upgrade/fix it it simply goes to nothing. While the Unity Pro shows the error "this isn't the right address or the plc is too busy or off". Please advise, if i am missing something. thanks in advance.

IMG_2905.jpg

Similar Topics

Today i have an assignment programming a huge mixing machine using PLC Modicon M-340 (DDI 3202K and DDO 32023 K as I/O Module) . I dont know where...
Replies
Views
I figured I’d share my story of a Micro830 that I was banging my head on the wall over in case anyone ever runs into a freak fluke like this. I...
Replies
Views
Omron Hmi Nt30-ST131-E Showing Connecting host Screen Shot: http://prntscr.com/jca6eh Cpu to Hmi Communication Via Rs232c Connection ok. I dont...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to connect to a 1756-ENBT from my workstation through a Linsys managed switch. Each device has a static IP address and is on the same...
Replies
Views
Everything was working fine, but suddenly CPU went into error mode, and the ERR and TER LEDs lit up. Now I can't download or connect with the PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom