Cutler Hammer D100 Message Center Help

Dont you hate it when people pull tricks like that. I wonder if it was the same unit I saw on ebay a while back that said "unit and software". I sent them an email and they said they would not sell the software. I get the feeling they didn't have it either.

Thanks for the info, I'll give it a try and post the results.
I called the web business that you listed, they were very helpfull. he told me he has no stock of the software. They contacted cutler hammer, who said the software is obsolete with no replacement. I purchased a d815g12 from radwell international because it was sold with software.... When I received the display it had no software with it, and they informed me they don't have it.

hello man.

It was this that you bought?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CUTLER-HAMM...t=BI_Control_Systems_PLCs&hash=item35acdb7976

the software that was available here was the one that goes attached in a zip file, but i did some tests and could´t make it work.

=================== IMC MANUAL COVER PAGE===========================

Intelligent Message Center
Operating and installation instructions.
For use with Toshiba EX Series PLC's
through the programming port
Models: EX100, 200, 250, 500 / M20, M40

================== IMC SPECIFICATIONS ================================
SPECIFICATIONS

Power: 115 VAC, 8 to 24 VDC (3 Watts typ.)
Memory: Nonvolatile EEPROM, 8 KBytes
Display: Backlit LCD; 2 Lines of 16 characters;
Character height is 0.15"
Temperature: 32 to 122 Degrees F. (0 to 50 Degrees C.)
Bezel: Membrane Keypad with tactile feedback; rated NEMA 4.
Communications:Serial RS232, Selectable 7 or 8 bit, Odd, Even or
No Parity, Fixed at 1 Start, 1 Stop bit,No handshake,
300, 600, 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600 or 19200 Baud.

If someone make it work tell us how to do it.

regards

tintin2005

I still don't have any software, sorry. Can you please zip and attach the program files that you are using on the D100 PLC? A fresh save from the PLC or copies of the backup files would be great. These files should be from the D100 PLC that you are using the MDU (Message Display Unit)on. It may help if I can see how the messages are triggered.

Hello jrwb4gbm.

I am sending a program uploaded from a C_H d100 that is perfectly working.

take a look at it and make your conclusions.

regards

tintin2005

Hello jrwb4gbm.

I am sending a program uploaded from a C_H d100 that is perfectly working.

take a look at it and make your conclusions.

regards

tintin2005
Do you have wiring diagrams with labels or names for X inputs and Y outputs? I need only the name or label info, not the actual wiring diagrams. Do you have a list of current messages that you see on the display?

hello man.

It was this that you bought?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CUTLER-HAMM...t=BI_Control_Systems_PLCs&hash=item35acdb7976

the software that was available here was the one that goes attached in a zip file, but i did some tests and could´t make it work.

=================== IMC MANUAL COVER PAGE===========================

Intelligent Message Center
Operating and installation instructions.
For use with Toshiba EX Series PLC's
through the programming port
Models: EX100, 200, 250, 500 / M20, M40

================== IMC SPECIFICATIONS ================================
SPECIFICATIONS

Power: 115 VAC, 8 to 24 VDC (3 Watts typ.)
Memory: Nonvolatile EEPROM, 8 KBytes
Display: Backlit LCD; 2 Lines of 16 characters;
Character height is 0.15"
Temperature: 32 to 122 Degrees F. (0 to 50 Degrees C.)
Bezel: Membrane Keypad with tactile feedback; rated NEMA 4.
Communications:Serial RS232, Selectable 7 or 8 bit, Odd, Even or
No Parity, Fixed at 1 Start, 1 Stop bit,No handshake,
300, 600, 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600 or 19200 Baud.

If someone make it work tell us how to do it.

regards

tintin2005

This software is for different model PLC, the EX100 series Toshiba. It is not compatible or interchangeable for use with the D100 C-H or the Toshiba EX20/40 model PLC, sorry.

Last edited:
Hello!

Seems that this issue died...

Did anyone found this old software? if so,share it please.

By the way, the partnumber for this software with 3 1/2 diskettes is D800CCS35.

Attached is a new pdf document that i just found...please read it.

regards

tintin2005

Last edited:
Hi Again

I did a search and found this info: "The D800 Message Display on this system is a model D815D12 which is direct connect to a Cutler Hammer D100A PLC (Toshiba EX40H).
The customer is desperate to upgrade but doesn't want to re-invent the wheel. Apparently we need the old DOS software called Micro PanelMateConfiguration Editor."

from here: http://control.com/thread/1255457361

regards