Delta plc to Abb inverter Modbus Rtu using ISPsoft and NWconfig

Kataeb

we are trying to do a Modbus Rtu communication between a Delta plc and an Abb inverter, using ISPsoft and NWconfig. do you have any sample program or example. because it is not working. using the old WPLsoft it is ok, but with the new ISPSoft no success... thank you
DVP-12SE11T- Delta - PLC > ABB , Trio 27.6

now we are commissioning this (solar energy) project with WPLsoft . it runs ok during the day . but each night the modbus rtu communication stops due to an unknown cause , and we have to restart the plc each following morning to have everything normal again . where (in ladder) can we read the communication errors to define its origin ? how can we do an automatic reset for the modbus rtu errors ?

we found in the manuals the following. how can we disable this night feature? could it be causing the communication stoppage? thank you

* When there is not enough solar radiation to supply power for export to the grid (e.g. during the night), it disconnects automatically and goes into stand-by mode.
* Night mode (inverter automatically switches off) : The inverter is in night time switch-off mode (input voltage less than 70% of the set start-up voltage).

Product manual TRIO-20.0/27.6-TL-OUTD (20.0 to 27.6 kW):

https://library.e.abb.com/public/06...TL-OUTD-Product manual EN-RevE(M000001EG).pdf