RSlogix 5000 Cross Reference Help

Cherokee 96

The cross reference tab brings this window. I already tried resetting the toolbar to factory, same results.
What am I doing wrong.

I need the cross reference to show all the rungs in which the tags are being used, instead I am getting this.

IMG_20170224_162756.jpg

something else you can try:

instead of manually typing in a "search term" (something that you're looking for) find the "something" in a tag list (any tag list) and then right-click it and select Go To Cross Reference from the pop-up menu ...

Right-Clicking and selecting the search terms usually gives much more reliable results than manually typing into the Cross Reference entry boxes ...

I don't see a tag name that you're trying to cross reference. The Cross reference requires a name, not like the RSL500 cross reference report that would list the addresses and their usage.

I don't see a tag name that you're trying to cross reference. The Cross reference requires a name, not like the RSL500 cross reference report that would list the addresses and their usage.

The bottom of the cross-reference window has been dragged up, obscuring where the tag-name is displayed.

Cherokee 96 simply needs to re-size his window, "maximise" it like I suggested earlier

I have replicated exactly Cherokee 96's screenshot on my system....

2017-02-27_162641.jpg 2017-02-27_162701.jpg

The bottom of the cross-reference window has been dragged up, obscuring where the tag-name is displayed.

Cherokee 96 simply needs to re-size his window, "maximise" it like I suggested earlier

Got it. It looked just like a window that hadn't been started searching with a name yet.

Yes, this solved the problem. Thanks a lot