Line numbers in Viseo

PLC Pie Guy

Hey All.

So many who have read my previous threads / rants about having to make drawings will know that I am using Viseo. I have done many smaller drawings with Viseo now and I do have a decent library of different graphics and objects on the go. One thing I am really struggling with though is the lack of any options regarding the use of line numbers.

I have been managing thus far without them as my drawings have typically been smaller in Viseo, not requiring a lot of content. Now I have to do fairly large panel in which I must create a new drawing. I really need to use line numbers for this.

What do ya'll do when line numbers are needed in Viseo????

Is this the point where I need to abandon this software for something more geared towards the purpose, or does somebody have a nifty little """Hey try this, it worked for me"" solution to this.

I am really not excited about having to learn a new software like autocad in the middle of this project.

Thanks

I don't remember exactly what one guy did, but create a page with line numbers !@#01 thru !@#99 or whatever the largest line number is.

then do a search and replace. replace !@# with the page number.

if you can't use !@# use xxx.

or
create a page with line numbers 01 to ??
put an xx in front of the 01 and space it until it looks or.
then modify the 01 to xx01 and make sure both xx's are on top of each other.
then change the xx01 back to 01.

rename the xx to the page number and replicate.

regards,
james