Omron C40K Instruction - MPRF

Abigail

Hello Guys,
a pleasant day to you.

I have an Omron C40K plc unit, which is to be replaced with CP1E. On the program file, I came across an instruction, MPRF ( 61 ) where an equivalent instruction is CP1E is not available ( I am not sure of this! ). The instruction available in CP1E is IORF. Is the instruction IORF equal with MPRF?

I have attached the picture of the program ( syswin ), for reference.

Thanks for the assistance.
Leo

C40k CPU.jpg

That is labelled group 2 high-density I/O refresh - no group 2 with the CP1 series. What do you have in actual I/O on the C40K?

The other thing you could do is download a C40K manual and have a look at the instruction.

I have the manual, Cat. No: W146-e1-5 ( C20K/C28K/C40K ). Looking in the instructions, I could not find the MPRF, only the IORF is available.

If you have another manual, wherein I could read the MPRF operation, could you share with me the catalog number?

Thanks.

The machine is a bag machine, or a vertical filling bag machine. It uses a film / wrapping material with a registration mark, to cut the pre-desired length of the bag. The machine can operate using the photocell mark detecting the registration mark, or using a shaft encoder.

On the instruction, the input bit is the selector switch for a registration mark or a continuous print ( encoder ).

Thanks gclshortt.

The input signal of the instruction MPRF, is for the selector switch for a continous print or using registration mark.

I'll look into this HDM, and what is the equivalent instruction in CP1E.

Cheers.
Leo