ML1100 wireless to advanced hmi

cdnrookie

Good morning guys,

Is it possible to use a netgear rangemax wireless router model WPN824v3 to connect with an advanced hmi project for input monitoring?

Its more for something to play with, just was wondering as I sat here starring at the components

thanks

I would say most likely yes. The device looks like a typical wireless router. You can connect your PLC to one of the hard wire ports, then use a wireless connected device running AdvancedHMI to access the PLC.

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm using 2 ML1100's over a wireless ethernet, the radios are RadioLinx. My Questions are: Do I use the MSG instruction to read & write to N7...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to implement a low-cost, efficient method of communicating some integer values to an R30iB robot from a Rockwell 1100 PLC. I am not...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am trying to setup my MicroLogix 1100 as a modbus RTU master for a modbus network containing multiple modbus RTU slaves. I currently...
Replies
Views
We have a machine that keeps losing its program at random intervals; sometimes 2x-3x in a shift, sometimes will go over 1wk without issue. I had a...
Replies
Views
Just asking for clarification here, but from my research all I need is a 500 ohm resistor across the AI and the common? Heres my schematic. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom