ASC800 "comm module" fault

hi every body
i have a problem in acs800 and i have 3 questions if anyone can help :)
the problem is: the "comm module" fault (FW 02.12) occurs usually and it has not been reset by the reset button on the panel.(but the drive is working and it is not tripped). it can only be reset by turning the DC voltage on and off or REFRESH (2.27)!! what's the problem?
now i want to write an additional block in DriveAP and use
BSET block to make it reset by reset button on the panel.
1- do you think it will help or not?
2-the reset button on the panel is included in which parameter? i mean when i push the reset button on the panel, which parameter and which bit is changed?
3-how can i have a complete list of ACS800 parameters? for example: parameter 2.26 is defined as "main ctrl word" but it is not included in ACS800 manual!!! and also it is different from parameter 7.01 (main ctrl word)!!