Wincc V7.4 alarm logging colours

Blue Fox

Hello all,

I have just recently upgraded from an older version of Wincc to V7.4. Everything works well except I have lost the colours on the alrms page. Previously new alarms were red, acknowledged ones orange and reset ones green. I have searched the menus and settings but can't find where I need to go to change the colours. I seem to remember doing it before on an older version and it was fairly simple but I really cant find it on this version.

Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

Thanks

In WinCC 7.3 the setting was to do in "Alarm Logging: when you select the message class, it's inside the properties. Maybe you have to scroll down a little bit.

WinCC-AlarmLogging-Colors.jpg

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm using WinCC 7.5 Upd4 and I have a problem with Alarm logging. My WinCC project is connected to two PLCs (S7-1200 and S7-300). In these...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am working on the process event list and I am using the alarm log for showing event information. When triggering a bit in word I output...
Replies
Views
Hi All, What i am trying to achieve is a dynamic tag(Device_1)[Text tag 16 bit] that monitors the state of another tag (Config_1)[unsigned 8 bit]...
Replies
Views
I have read many ways of how to use scripts to log alarms to the hard-drive or MMC card on a MP270 and Runtime systems. But what I can't find is...
Replies
Views
I log my alarms on a MP377 directly on a pc by ethernet. This works fine, but when I disconnect and reconnect the network cable the logging does...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom