RSLogix 5000 Footage Counter Program

Scotnet

I need help (really need a program)in programming a footage counter in RSLogix 5000.
I have a 1794-IP4 Flex Counter module that I intend to use with a Airpax 53Z pickup for the sensor. The flex is talking via Ethernet to a 1756 ControlLogix Processor. The Footage info will be sent to an AB PanelView screen. At the end of the footage count, the operator will need to reset the counter. I am measuring footage of a paper roll on a winder. I have experience in AB programming but I have never done counters like this. Any sampl ladder woould be greatly appreciated. Any info or links would help as well.
Thanks in advance to all of you who help us novices out!