Facon PLC as Modbus TCP Slave

rakveen

Hello all,

One of our application required a Facon FBs 20MCT PLC with a CBE ethernet card on it which should work as a Modbus TCP Slave for a coginex Camera.

We have made the trial setup and we can notice that the camera is sending data and the receive LED is lit in the PLC. But to the corresponding address of PLC was not written any value.

Any one have worked on Facon PLC as Modbus slave ? Any thing specific to be on the data packet which is sent to PLC ? We used standard Modbus data structure.

Please advise..

Regards

Rakesh.N.

Modbus TCP

Hello,

What we understand is the Ethernet card is basically a TCP to serial converter and act on Port 2 of the PLC. So any specific setting required for that port ? We just configured that port as a Modbust Slave. And the Ethernet card have been configured as Server (Modbus Client).