Eaton SVX 9000 AFD RS232 Configuration

Deanna

I need the pin configuration for downloading parameters to the Eaton Cuttler Hammer SVX 9000 AFD. I am not sure what configuration to use. Can anyone help me with this

I hooked up yesterday. Used a pin for pin (male one end, female other end). Unhooked cable going to door display and hooked up my pin for pin cable to that cable.

Do not use a standard serial cable

The drive serial port has power on some of the pins for powering the display. This can damage the serial port in your computer. Only 3 pins are required for communications. You must cut off the other pins or build a custom cable. See the attached document for instructions.

software

Sorry to wake up a very old thread. I am new to PLC programming and we have an SV9000 in the facility. What software would you recommend putting on my computer to program the controller. Sorry if that was not worded the best, as I said I am New

John

SvTool software

My turn to be sorry for waking up that thread too. I am searching for that SvTool software. Does anybody have it?

Thanks