Yellow Icon show on Premier controller

turbohamad

Hello friends;
Good day. I have RSLogix 5000 v 20.03, When i am going online i saw that two yellow icons shows in the I/O configuration tree. Picture attached for your ref.
I try my best to find their EDS file from Ab web site but i do not know what type exactly to find the EDS file. One of my friend said that write the catalog number but i am unable to find catalog number to download the EDS file.

The other yellow icon shows on net.jpg and can not find its EDS file?

Please help me how and where can i find it?

When i open download page for EDS file there is also show a GO TO PCDC to download what is it?

Regards

123.jpg control.jpg net.jpg

Similar Topics

Happy Friday guys! The weekend is just around the corner. I'm in a situation right now where I have a yellow caution icon on top of my AENT/B...
Replies
Views
I'm adding an IAI Gateway with 2 axes connected to it. To an ethernet network on my PLC. So, I think the math is correct on the Input and Output...
Replies
Views
I'm having an issue where there is a yellow question mark for the 1756-enbt/a. I've installed the EDS file along with uploading eds from device...
Replies
Views
Hi community! Before I installed CCW my RSLinx was working fine, but after it, I cannot connect to some PLC's in the network and all the devices...
Replies
Views
I'm working on getting some alarms on a panelview plus 1000 on our production line from a plc controlling the hydraulic pumps for this line. All...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom