Problem connecting Weintek HMI to PLC using Modbus TCP/IP

TahirQ

I am using Weintek MT8100i HMI and Schneider Modicon M340 PLC. In easybuilder file, I have Defined the PLC as Schneider Modbus TCP/IP type. Now when I connect PLC to Weintek HMI using ethernet crossover cable, neither the PLC is detecting the HMI nor is HMI getting any response from PLC. Has anybody ever encountered this type of problem before because I am doing just as weintek manual and PLC connection guide says still there is no communication between PLC & HMI.

I have done exactly as the manual says about adress formatting which is also in PLC Connection Guide of Weintek HMI's. Still I can't seem to trace the root of the problem.

One thing I noticed in those instructions was that it said some devices require a straight cable instead of a crossover. It sounds a bit strange, but you might try that just to see if it works.

I am using Weintek MT8100i HMI and Schneider Modicon M340 PLC. In easybuilder file, I have Defined the PLC as Schneider Modbus TCP/IP type. Now when I connect PLC to Weintek HMI using ethernet crossover cable, neither the PLC is detecting the HMI nor is HMI getting any response from PLC. Has anybody ever encountered this type of problem before because I am doing just as weintek manual and PLC connection guide says still there is no communication between PLC & HMI.

Hi TahirQ, I have exactly the same problem with the same plc and hmi. How could you solve it?
Thanks a lot!

I have the same problem, whitch version of EB pro that you use.