CTC P11-314DR Software needed

alendi

Hi everyone

We have a touch screen CTC P11-314DR from Parker, installed in a Washer Machine, to be used with a SLC 505 PLC, now, a Devicenet card 1747-SDN was blowed, ok, we was changued it and now the screen do not do nothing, I assume the software is there because only show the Company logo as background and the cursor, whats happening with this? please, and can I connect with this screen with Pannelbuilder?, the Interact software is asking for a Key but 10 years ago from programming, you can imagine, find this key is almost impossible.

Thanks to this smart people in this forum.

Does this Parker terminal connect to the DeviceNet network ? Are there any other devices on the network that are working ?

The 1747-SDN has a "scanlist" loaded into it by RSNetworx for DeviceNet software that determines how much data from which nodes is placed into SLC-500 memory. If you have replaced the 1747-SDN module, you must also reload the scanlist. It is not reloaded automatically by the SLC-5/05 controller.

Hi Ken

The Rack has only SLC 505 PLC and 1747-SDN card, from the PLC out a net wire to a router, from the router goes wire to HMI, at the Devicenet is connected another net wire (Devicenet) to the diferent modules and sensors, in RS networx I can see all the modules, but cannot see a PLC, from RSlogix can't do nothing.
I saw a contact on-off blinking in RSloxig online to the PLC, I dont know what happens with it.
The damage was caused for a short circuit in a sensor, the th devicenet card was blowed, I bougth the software, connect it and see the device net components, nothing more.
Thank you