1763-MM1 Memory Module?

Nearbyatom

What is this memory module used for? I don't think the program resides in there does it?

A customer of ours has a "bad" memory module. Do I have to program/prep it first before sending it out?

Its a backup for the program and other purposes.

See PDF

that was of great help! Thanks!

In RSLogix, when I go online and click save, it takes a "snap shot" of the PLC and any calibration/settings that we might have entered. If I do a Store to EEPROM will it copy the calibration/settings as well?

The store to eeprom will save all the logic and data to the memory module. If what you mean by calibration is data that is part of the PLC data files, then yes, it will also be saved.

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm tearing my hair out trying to connect a simple temperature controller to an ML1100 using a standard RS485 modbus network. I've tried...
Replies
Views
Have a ML1100 that has been in service for 2 years just doing a simple job of controlling a pneumatic squeeze valve under a hydrosizer, now...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm using ML1400 & NC01 to control Powerflex 4M. But I cannot control to start the VFD neither control the speed ! I may ask for...
Replies
Views
I am using a 1763-NC01 Ch0 to RS485 cable along with a ML1400 processor. I'm trying to use it as a Modbus master to communicate with a cut meter...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need to connect the serial port of a ControlLogix PLC (DB9) to a serial port of a Kingfisher telemetry unit (RJ45 style plug) It is easy to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom