Cx Programmer Omron

k_ashneel

i need to use 2 sensors, high level and low level in cx programmer to start the motor
as soon start button is pressed the motor starts and rises the level thus covering the low level sensor and as the level reaches the high level sensor, the motor should stops.
i need to start the motor again as soon as the level reaches pass the low level sensor.

please advise how to design in ladder logic

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello ! I am trying to use an omron cj2m-cpu33 with a CP1W-CIF01 plug in serial connector to talk to a zebra ZT610 printer. I am getting the data...
Replies
Views
I am using a function block that has a in/out parameter that is a structure. The structure has an array as one of the elements. I can index the...
Replies
Views
Is there a way in CX-Programmer to call Ladder Instructions from a structured text program? I can see several functions in the autocomplete...
Replies
Views
Is there a way in CX-Programmer to call functions from a structured text program? I have found this manual that seems to describe the process...
Replies
Views
Is there a way in CX-Programmer to initialise an array? Set all values to zero or false depending on the data type Solutions in Ladder and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom