How can I spend<$166 on 1769-RTB40DIO Allen-Bradley replacement terminal connectors?

How can I spend<$166 on 1769-RTB40DIO Allen-Bradley replacement terminal connectors?

I have, as a learner, an Allen Bradley CompactLogix 5370 1769-L24ER-QBFC1B controller with no terminal blocks on the face of its embedded modules.

Know of alternatives to 1769-RTB40DIO & RTB40AIO replacement terminal connectors, which are expensive? thanks!

th.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, I have a 1769-L24-QBFCB1 that has the OK light flashing on the embedded counter module. The manual states it is a resettable fault, but...
Replies
Views
Hello all, and thank you in advance for any assistance you may be able to provide! This is my first post, so if I need to reformat or change...
Replies
Views
We are trying to poll data coming from a PLC for remote monitoring we have the IP address of the PLC and the default port number and the path is...
Replies
Views
My PLC is currently running the program and the process is still live. One of my 1769-if16C cards values are all frozen but the card is not...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I am using 1769-L36ERMS PLC by Rockwell which doesn't let me MOV or COP literal text into string datatype? i very well know the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom