analogue and digital signals connection

Dear All,
why some packagers vendors used to connect analogue and digital signals in different junction boxes or terminal blocks?Also is it important to connect digital outputs (solenoids) and digital inputs signals(switches) in different junction boxes

Higher current/voltage signals tend to magnetically couple to low voltage/current cables in close proximity. Very low voltage/current analog inputs are the most at risk of being changed by this.

Similar Topics

CAn anyone tell me the characteristics (or where to find them?) of both analogue and digital signals.
Replies
Views
Guys, I have googled this for about an hour now and can't find what I am looking for. I need a module which will take 8 inputs, and convert this...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I want to measure the temperature of water and have that value read in a plc. I have all the hardware but I don't know what function to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a ControlLogix system with 1756-IF16 analogue inputs. I can't scale the inputs at the card as there is a requirement to facilitate...
Replies
Views
Dear community, I am trying to find a tool for Allen-Bradley PLCs similar to SiVArch for Siemens PLCs to automatically generate faceplates and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom