Language options when using RW Alarm & Events

spaderkung

Hi,

When using Control Logix + FT View where HMI gets alarms wo tag list bc using alarms & events, can the larm texts be in different languages?

Our alarms in last project were defined in the PLC alarm tag ALMD so we did not have any tags at all in the HMI... I do not see language options handling working in the ALMD and would be surprised if the PLC could handle that...

BR
Jon

Similar Topics

Hello Friends I have 2 languages in my app, en-US, es-MX. I need to send CurrentLanguage to PLC, I am trying with Macro in Global Connections...
Replies
Views
So, I'm new to the PLC world (fresh graduate) and at my job I've been pretty much only helping out the other programmers with simpler tasks while...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could let me know how to change the audit trail messages language on Factory Talk ME. I am currently working...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a project coming up that will require my HMI runtime to toggle from English to Spanish via selector switch. What is the...
Replies
Views
So I am sure many of you have run into this problem over the years. I know I have.... The customer has a machine that was built outside the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom