Cimplicity HMI Tag Definition

blawrenz

I have a question related to the tag definition of a Cimplicity HMI tag. I have an existing application in which I have csv export of the tag DB and I have a handfull of tags that have some information defined in a column labelled "FW_CONV_EQ" with the expression of %p*6. From the graphic the Object properties simply defines the expression as the tagname. The value is a register value coming in over a Modbus link. Is the value displayed simply the raw register value or is the value displayed going to be modified by the expression found in the column labelled "FW_CONV_EQ"
Thanks for the help!!:unsure:

A FW_CONV_EQ; %P*6; is a Forward Conversion Equation. In this case the value displayed will be the Raw register Value multiplied by 6.

If the Modbus register contains a value of 10, the Cimplicity point will show a value of 60.

Hope this helps!