Simotion scout

deno

Dear,
I have using simotion drive for motion control. I have less experience in d425. So I have so questions about about that please give solutions of that.
1.how to download the current programme of d425 in my pg. Because I don't have old back of the same.
2. I want to change default ip address of x130, 2 nd port of d425. So what is the procedure.
3. How to check the logic status in Mcc chart.

Please help me.

Yes sir I don't have original project . I have old project but in that d425 and simotion logic are miss match.

Also please tell me. How to check programme status in Mmc unit or Mmc programme ? I mean where the logic stuck.

Please help me

Sir,

Any one having idea how check programme status in MCC unit .I want to check the where the logic is not fulfilled.

Sir,
Here I stuck once again.
Today I faced one new problem in that my d425 is ready and run condition but basic line module and double motor module are not healthy . it's status led are in Orange status.
So I connect my pg to error found
That drive objects are not ready shown in diagnosis tab.
Due to topology tree are mismatch offline and online.but all are in green clutches.
So I try to download the program . Programme is successful download but it topology not change.
I try 5 to 6 time but every time topology is not matching or you can say not transfer to Target
So please help me how to come from this provlem

Sir,
Here I stuck once again.
Today I faced one new problem in that my d425 is ready and run condition but basic line module and double motor module are not healthy . it's status led are in Orange status.
So I connect my pg to error found
That drive objects are not ready shown in diagnosis tab.
Due to topology tree are mismatch offline and online.but all are in green clutches.
So I try to download the program . Programme is successful download but it topology not change.
I try 5 to 6 time but every time topology is not matching or you can say not transfer to Target
So please help me how to come from this provlem

Please help me

Sir,
I have to come out the problem of drive healthy .after drive object deactivate (one double motor module). now my d425 become healthy . Now just try to run healthy double motor module . but my motor is not run. I try my best. Please help if any idea.