Proface help needed

stu

Hi
Basic question how do I rotate a mixer blade in go pro ex
When a button is pressed ,I can get It to turn (flip) but mot rotate
Any ideas
Thanks

For rotate you need to config animation at object then assigned word address that shown position angle and use some script to change value to rotate. I have attached sample program to rotate rectangle. You can modify it to your project.

thanks for that , its much appreciated
I cant open it though as I have version 3 software ?
is there a way I can covert to version 3/
thanks stu

thanks guys
I have opened it ok, so thanks again , its not what I meant I have a paddle on a mixer that I would like to understand how I can make it look like its mixing
any ideas

gp pro mixer paddle.PNG

thanks guys
I have opened it ok, so thanks again , its not what I meant I have a paddle on a mixer that I would like to understand how I can make it look like its mixing
any ideas

You need to create animation object into multiple frame first then use Image Registration in GP-Pro EX to embeded image into touchscreen by follow this link

https://www.hmisource.com/otasuke/download/seminar/PFTR07_CLS01REVB_Ch27_Images.pdf

Then create Picture Display and select State Display after that you input word control parameter and Select Display. You should create script for animation too.

I have attached example project for V3.00. Please check it.

Thank you that makes more sense , I take it I add the different pictures states to on display and the opposite state to off display ? Thanks