Schneider HMISCU Downloading

cntrlz

I am at my wits end and hope someone can help. I am on a site with loads of the Schneider HMISCU units - my issue is that I can't download to the HMI from SoMachine v4.3 without deleting the PLC application, I have tried different ways, not building in Vijeo and downloading Changes only from the SoMachine overview page had some success last week - but this week the same method does not work again. Has anyone got any experience of this?
Any insight would be most appreciated.

Kev

Similar Topics

I am a veteran PLC engineer, familiar with the AB PLC5, 5.02, then on to control logix. The Schneider HMISCU is fitted to a project we have been...
Replies
Views
I am using Schneider elau pack drive servo motor ISH-100. I am facing the problem that On the ISH -100 red light is blinking and pack drive C-600...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to access the bits from the fire system control panel through RS-485. So, I used Read Var block to read from the panel...
Replies
Views
Hi Please I have zeilo smart relay #SR2A201BD but I don't have it's programming cable. Can I use any general usb/rs232 converter? Or need...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom