Pc and plc coomunication problem

niyaz432

hi....guys...i am using PL7 junior v4.3 software for TSX MICRO PLC -MODICON MAE ..can u guys suggest me how to establish communication betwenn PLC and pc?..i tried but failed to communicate .i am using TSXPCX1031 cable for communication. error showing is NOT POSSIBLE TO ESTABLISH PHYSICAL LINK WITH PLC ADDRESS SYS VIA DRIVER UNTLW01...........

Similar Topics

I have created a project in TIA Portal v16 Upd6 with S7-1200 (6ES7214-1AG40-0XB0) and WinCC Unified (PC station). The communication between the...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, in the alarm manager of Rslogix 5000, the tag-based alarm has been created. But when I tried to change the condition, it was found the...
Replies
Views
I know this topic has been brought up a few times, but i had some specific questions. I have installed several 1783-NATR devices and they have...
Replies
Views
Hello We have installed several G.E. Fanuc 90 70 PLC Everything was ok but suddenly we can not communicate anymore with any PLC with the software...
Replies
Views
Apologies for not being the best IDEC programmer. I recently was doing some inspections on a site that had 3 FC6A IDEC processors. The issue is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom