SIMOCODE once again

panthripu

Dears
Once again need your support. I am starting on a simocode.After factory reset, I am trying to make some changes or reconfiguring the simocode but after this I am not able to download the new configuration to device with Simocode ES software.
It says " parameter change not possible currently" Motor may be running.
This simocode is on my workshop not connected to motor. After google , I found some remedies like , Motor ON feedback in protection control. I made it permanent 0 . Even the remote mode is disabled. But no use.

Can someone explain the possibility.🍑

simocode

Hi
Thanks for your response.
There is no profibus connection. I am checking this simocode on my test table.Even when i go online , i dont find any place to disable Profibus communication.

OK,

Tomorrow i am back in the office.
There i have some Simocodes, i can do some tests.
I assume you have a Simocode Pro, and not a Simocode-DP, since you use simocode ES for programming.

Siocode

hi
Once once again google helped me.:cool: Factory reset and problem solved.I configured the simplest configuration for single direction and reversing starter but simocode shows general fault. Diagnostics shows configuration error. I dont know where is the mistake.

Check that in ES you have:
- Correct (firmware)version for simocode pro
- Correct size for current module
- If you have additional I/O-modules, correct types for these modules