mitsubishi plc fx2c output problem

heweijie2007

i just work with fx2c-96mr, when turn plc mode to stop, and use software to force output,output light will light on, but when plc programming is run, use software to monitor, specical output point is on, but why plc not really output(output light is still off),just happen with some output point(not driven m8034)

try following:

- is cpu running and what is the scan time?
- is the actual code scanned?
- is something else clearing output (double coil for example)
- are you looking at the right address?
- can you post your test code so we can look at it?

Try to force on for example Y0, you can monitor if it is energized or not. If energized, then check with multitester if there's an external output, either test the continuity of com0 and Y0 (just make sure there's no voltage if you check for continuity), or check the voltage output of Y0 if there's a power supplied. If there's no external output, then maybe the hardware of your output module particularly the relay for Y0 (coz it's a relay output) is defective.

Other than that, try panic mode's advice.

james