RIO PV550 to 1747 SN B & SLC 5/04 OS401 B

Edwinsky

I hope somebody can guide me on right direction. I’m trying to setup for the first time a RIO PV550, 1747 SN B and SLC 5/04 OS401 B. For almost three weeks of reading manuals, searching on the web and testing my programs still nothing happens on my Block Transfer so please help me. I don’t have the actual ladder for some of the data words I used on the BTR & BTW data but I created the data table for the BTR & BTW to read and write, I just wanted first to see 00’s on my PV or toggling bit 0 to 1 on plc ( I hope this is possible). I am trying to use the Bidirectional Alternating Repeating Block Transfer for earlier processor similar to sample program on 1747 SN manual, but during testing the program I observed that it always got an error of -9 (Block Transfer Timeout).
What really confused me are the setup of BT’s control words and mapping of M0 / M1. I’ve no success in searching the web for manuals that can explain this well. I try to put some values on slot, group & rack on control words but got the same error.
When I try to use the assigned I/O words on G file as my tag for some PV switches and made test programs on plc it works, so I know part of my setup is right.

Here are my test programs for you to examine quickly. Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Edwin