RSLOGIX5000 & FT VIEW SE SLOW BOOT

introl

Im new to AB programming and damn is it confusing, we ordered a bundle and it came with a whole lot of software. Anyway i loaded rslogix5000 and it booted/worked fine. I later loaded FT View SE. Now if i start rslogix5000 or FT View Studio it takes for ever for either program to boot up, say 5 min or more. Can anyone help me?

Similar Topics

I have multiple sites connected to an HMI (FactoryTalk View SE). The problem that I'm running into is that I want to take some of the tags from...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We are having a situation where airlocks are getting jammed, so we are reversing direction to the motors on them. They are having...
Replies
Views
On my application i want to have parameter which gets "big value". I decided to make use text -> insert variable -> numeric. This goes to Tag_Real...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I need some help how to store tags value to a CompactFlash, in CSV or TXT format, I never tried it before, I am using this system...
Replies
Views
Morning. Have a 2 Sercos Ultra 3000 drives configured onto RSL5k Version 20. I want to display that text message for the drive and axis status...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom