Hmi icon /picture/ art/ query

Zimmer

Lifetime Supporting Member
Don't do much hmi work and what little I do, I use Weintek's and Easybuilder Pro.
I gave an old hmi to a mates son, and told him, I would help him learn and then today, when he asked for my help, I was a bit stumped. I had showed him, the normal 2 state buttons etc, but he asked where could he get an actual roller door moving. i.e when he presses "up" the door goes up, when he presses down the door goes down. I tried to fob him off with just two state motor rotaings from the stock software, but he is having none of it, so I said I would look. I have only ever used the stock two state images in Easybuilder pro, and figured I could google and find one, but alas not as easy as I thought.

Found something like this,
FastActionRoller.gif

except it would need to be split in two :ROFLMAO:

So got me thinking, is there an online resource, software or whatever for creating two state images eg led floodlight on and off. I know one could search for a light on image then eventually find a similar light off image, but any better way.

I too tried with EsayBuilder Pro to do some "fancier" graphics with my log processor. I used Paint3D to do some very cool manipulations of some images and put them into Easybuilder as StateImages with transparent backgrounds, but nothing what your speaking of. It would be very cool to find something that could animate a bit the state of my machines. He seems like an intuitive young lad to be asking questions like that

Cheers m8.
Yeah, he's a clever young lad, I suppose if you are not pre programmed like we are, it's pretty logical. i.e if the door is rolling up, why doesn't the graphic show the door rolling up. I don't think, he will be needing help from me for much longer. :D

There are plenty of sites flogging "flat icons", but I just thought, that there might be a site, that for a fee might have `a library of more elaborate electrical graphics in various states.