PLC HMI Query

I have trying to design communication interface with LG-New Master K Series 300S plc.
I have also refer Master-K series document.
But i can't found any proper documents for communication.
How to read register from PLC?
How to write register in PLC?
please suggest me any documents or query format for same.
I got query from HMI which is already connected with PLC.
{STX}rM125D00025D{ETX}
This type of query format not explain in any documents.
please help me.

Last edited:
Hello,

If the HMI is from LG it may use a non-published protocol.
You can download and install the demo version of PeakHMI and use it for sending commands and sniffing the data.

Here is a frame to read M0:

Untitled.png

hello sir,

i know bcc describe in our document but we are miss something so please send bcc calculation in your terms in programing language. we solve our 80% problem but in bcc calculation we miss something so please help.

Thanks for your support.

Nimesh Sharma.

Hello,

From the manual.

...resulted by adding 1 Byte each to ...values from ENQ to EOT is converted into ASCII and added to BCC. For example, the BCC of the above frame is gotten as below: H05+H32+H30+H72+H53+H53+H30+H31+H30+H36+H25+H4D+H57+H31+H30+H30+H04=H03A4 Therefore BCC value is A4.

When the + is done on each byte AND the intermediate result with 0xFFFF. And when complete AND the result with 0xFF. These two steps are done because an integer is used to hold the intermediate value and the result.

hello Mark,

LG new master k series 300s plc accept only {STX}and {ETX} format. it was not accept any {ENQ} and {EOT}ormat query. so you have any idea of these type of query and how neglect these query! and also can i change these command convert into STX to ENQ by any software? or any command.

Thanks for your support.

Nimesh Sharma