OT: Where to sell surplus CPU's and I/O, etc. (DL205 series)

btw, I want to be clear. Buying from plccables is perfectly fine. Sorry, I didn't meant to lump you into the rest of the these usual suspects :)

btw, I want to be clear. Buying from plccables is perfectly fine. Sorry, I didn't meant to lump you into the rest of the these usual suspects :)

:D No worries at all, as you can tell I take it a little personal... I am sure I am in a long line of people that think of their business as their child

Similar Topics

Does anyone ever utilize the sell/buy section here? I’ve sold several dozen PLC and varies items on eBay but I’m not thrilled with the the...
Replies
Views
I have a lot of different equipment that I inherited from my father's company, he allowed me to sell it, how can I do this? Siemens Simatic S7...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm doing a new year clean out and have a ton of hardware here I ll never use. Slc CPUs, racks and I/o modules, wago Plcs and IO, Siemens S7...
Replies
Views
hy guys, i was in maintenance at a local factory or 26 years till they shut down and moved to China, but anyway i aquired our allen bradley...
Replies
Views
I received an email from a student with the following code attached. This is supposed to control a floodgate system, and supposed to be written...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom