1746-hsce2 counter running flat

JNS

Hi,
I have configured 1746-HSCE2 for CLASS 4 operation for three counters. They are wired to [A1+,A1-],[A2+,A2],[B2+,B2-]. I want to perform some calculation depending on which counter is running. How do I determine which counter is running? Is there any flag set in the output file of the card when particular counter is running? or is there any other way to implement in the code to find out that counter 1, counter 2 or counter3 is running

I appreciate all the help.

Thanks,

The rate value for the counters is available in the input table. If it is guaranteed that only one is running then whichever rate is non-zero gives you the information.

Similar Topics

I have been seeing an interesting phenomenon (bug?) regarding the counter value of an 1746-HSCE2 and am hoping that someone out here is familiar...
Replies
Views
I am attempting to use a Mitutoyo SAM (Single Axis Multiplier)-15 connected to a Mitutoyo linear scale (AT102) with an Allen Bradley 1746-HSCE2...
Replies
Views
Hi all I need your help, I have a 1746-HSCE2 card configured, the pulses read perfectly, but I have a problem as I use the pulse counters in...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. It's been a long time since I have asked for your help but I have been given a heap of plcs cards that have been changed out that...
Replies
Views
hi everyone. i have 1746-hsce2 card (class 4) that i cannot get initialized. it returns a programming error each time the counter config block...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom