E-100 Terminal

I am having problems connecting the PLC to a E100 terminal. Does anyone have dealings with this terminal? What i need to Know is does the plc connect to the terminal with the standard plc programming lead or is a special lead needed? I can get the program loaded onto the e terminal but it isn't communicating with the plc, it just displays the message "no answer". I have tried with a micrologix 1200 plc and connecting the terminal to the plc with allen bradley lead, I checked on www.e-terminals.com and found that i need cab2, but when I follow the link it is a blank page, does anyone know the pinout details? Also tried a Mitsubishi FX-on connecting with a sc-09 cable. On www.e-terminals.com they say i need cab19 but again the link appears to be dead.

Thanks for your help

Alex.

Thanks for the pinouts Tim, my firewall was stopping me seeing those pages, figured it out now. I can see from the diagrams that the cables aren't standard programming cables and i am currently making the conversion lead for the Micrologix, I will post the diagram here when it's complete for anyone interested.

Alex.

I made up some cables and I can now use the terminal to control the mitsubishi FXON, but I'm still having problems with the MicroLogix 1200, which is the one I'd rather use. I even bought the correct cable for the job, just incase my soldering was at fault andit still doesn't work. I have played with the baud rate and changing the local and remote node numbers for the e-100, and still no joy. Does anyone have experience of what i am trying to do? I didn't need to set up any special comms. in the FXON, so I haven't tried to do any in the ML1200 but maybe I need to I just can't figure it out.

Help gratefully received

Alex