how to calculate the power to a 3 phase delta connected heater if the load is not bal

mahipatsinh17

Hi guys

I was asked how to calculate the power to a 3 phase delta connected heater if the load is not balanced.
know the formula W = LV x LA x 1.732 x PF for 3 phase power but I can't remember how to do the same for an un-balanced load.

please help me out

No its not sinusoidal current, othervise i think the average power dissipated by the load is calculated from an RMS voltage measurement.

Similar Topics

I want to calculate the energy consumed from instantaneous power. Can this be done using the TOT block with timebase set to Hour?
Replies
Views
I want to calculate power - I know amps, voltage but not power factor - on a single phase max 50A circuit. There is a mechanical KW meter at the...
Replies
Views
Hi gentelmen It is a pleasure to join you and discuss some information about hte PLC.Where i will graduate from the college this year and my...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, May I know how can I calculate the total current consumption for 1756-PA72 power supply? My input is 240V AC. I'll use input power...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm designing a DeviceNet network using rounded thick cable (max. 500m). I'm browsing thru the manual stated that the current...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom