PID PLC Omron CQM1H-CPU51

Original problem reported by namrud was not related to simulator but with PID code.
Hard to believe a simulator could manage a PID though.

I try to work on a test PLC whenever possible unfortunately I didn’t have a PLC available when I started testing this project. I’ve recently changed laptops and currently don’t have Unity Pro installed, but I think the simulator does give you an output on the PID if it is setup correctly. I’m sure someone on here can correct me if I’m wrong. I realise that you can never simulate a PID fully or even test it with a PLC when not on site (too many physical variables), but why should a simulator not handle PID’s they are only complex calculations? Anyway good comments and definitely one to be added to my favorites.

Hi, i encountered the same problem and now i figured out the reason.
You need to select expansion instruction option when transferring program to PLC. Otherwise the PID instruction is not working even though program is successfully downloaded.

Do not forget to switch on the DIP switch No 4 to enable the transferring.