FT SE - Button to Call Sub in VBA

tallanwt

trying to locate the button object on screen that calls a Sub from VBA code.

inherited a FT app to learn-several buttons using Click events in VBA code behind, but object not on screen-no objects hidden-did search for the button event-nothing found

How to locate the command button object on screen based on VBA code for Click event?

using FT SE v9

Reviewed all objects on display,using Object Explorer-still couldn't find the button object used to call Click event

Does that mean button doesn't exist, but VBA code for click event can exist w/o object?

OK

Found the object buried under 2 other objects (I hate layering) w/ name differing from Sub routine-routine was being called renamed and called from a Macro

gotta love those creative programmers!