BACnet ProSoft Module

ceilingwalker

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello all. I have a project that requires the use of BACnet over RS485. I am looking for something low-cost that I can connect that will talk BACnet over a ProSoft Module I purchased and installed in my CLX rack/bench unit. Any ideas would be awesome. Thank you

Hello all. I have a project that requires the use of BACnet over RS485. I am looking for something low-cost that I can connect that will talk BACnet over a ProSoft Module I purchased and installed in my CLX rack/bench unit. Any ideas would be awesome. Thank you

Hello ceilingwalker;
Have you need of something more than a PC simulator software for Bacnet?
There are some free-doenload packages on the web. For our first Bacnet In our first Bacnet project we used SCADA Engine, with good results.
Look for more selections under this link:

ttps://www.google.ca/search?ei=0kpqWpvAHYnNjwS88aaIAw&q=bacnet+virtual+device&oq=bacnet+simulator+free&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0i71k1l4.0.0.0.22942.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c..64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.80WdBDC1VmA

Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier