Prices of Simatic Step7 around the world

I think that the list prices are universal.

It is however common to negotiate a discount, either from Siemens or from the reseller that you prefer.

List price for STEP 7 Prof 2017/V15 package with license key on USB stick (6ES7810-5CC12-0YA5) in Denmark is 25.300,00 DKK ~ 3300 €. So your price sounds actually a little better than mine.

My bad! My list price for that one is 29.300 NOK, and yes negotiate :)

Price for the V15 Standard (6ES78221AA050YA5) is 1619 GBP. This is list price from one of their distributors.

Which is about 4 times less than the similar package for one of their competitors...

We recently transitioned to an annual update agreement for TIA + safety and comfort, got a great deal on that to. Software one-off still a nice discount.

This is in Norway where we deal directly with Siemens.

Bigger problem lately is the long lead times, there is virtually no parts in store anymore. Siemens told us there is a world-wide shortage of transistor components. Any one else seen this?

Bigger problem lately is the long lead times, there is virtually no parts in store anymore. Siemens told us there is a world-wide shortage of transistor components. Any one else seen this?
Our subsupplier have the parts we usually use in stock. But I see on other forums users complain about long delivery times for Siemens parts.