Old GEM80 (GEM 80) Manuals/Documentation

Gem 80

Morning

Bit of a long shot but has any body on this thread still got copies of the Gem 80 manuals that they could email me, it would be a great help.....cheers

I am after a GEM80 16 channel analog input manual 8166-4002 if you have one available I would be very grateful it would help me out a lot.

I'm always surprised at how much effort someone will put into rescuing an obsolete low end controller like that. Not only did GE stop selling those over 2 decades ago, but GE no longer even exists! (other than in name only) Everything that thing could do can be replicated in the cheapest of "smart relay" products now for under $200US...

Similar Topics

Hey all, I am currently working on a depalletizer for a customer and we are doing a hoist upgrade. This is a SLC500 processor and the drives are...
Replies
Views
Hi, One of my customers has an old fabric tensile testing machine. The IC # AD7501KN of its controller has malfunctioned. This IC is related to...
Replies
Views
I have an old PLC (circa 2007) consisting of Telemecanique/Modicon/Schneider Electric devices. The system has developed errors and unfortunately...
Replies
Views
I have a old lathe with a 120 VCA 9.5 AMP motor. Has white, black and red wires. I need to find a way to connect it to a variable speed controler...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a question I hope someone can help with. I have boxes (a literal pallet of boxes) with old panelview 550, 600, 1000, etc. I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom