Joe and Dan

Rube

Since I still believe in giving credit where credit is due, I wanted to do a little Texas bragging about Mighty Joe Wazoo and Dan Yost with Red Lion.

We, at my current employer, never seem to want to do something normal with controls so when we installed to Generac emergency electric generators at our facility, we wanted to be alerted to any condition on the Gensets. The generators use the Modbus protocol, which I have never used before, and I called and emailed Dan at RL and sent him what I had as far as Modbus registers, etc. I also called Joe Wazoo and told him of my plight. Joe graciously drove the 25 miles to try and help me--free of charge! After he left, we were able to get comms and data from the Gensets to the CSMSTRSX and we now have email and text capabilities from the Gensets through the RL unit.

Again, as I have in the past, I want to give high marks to Red Lion and their absolute attention to the customer. I want to add a huge attaboy and thanks to Joe!! Thanks Pardner!

Hats way off to these gents.

By the way--for anyone wanting to monitor their Generators

The Gensets can be monitored via Generacs Genlink software but there's no alerting by email or text. If anyone finds themself wanting to get the emails from Generac Generators, I'll be glad to be of any help I can be.

I second that on both of them boys. They have both helped me.

I talked to Dan today told him one of my problems. I got " Man can't you call with something easy for once. We can make it work". I just can't get by without support like that. If I get in a bad spot I can call those guys at RL and they teach me how make it work, not just make it work and forget about me.

I was having problems with my local rep. We can't see eye to eye on anything. I said it is white, he says no it is all the colors. So I called Joe and we helped me get things straight. I said that I can't see that you are out on my range but you ca talk to guy XYZ and the reps main office. What do you know I have a new sales rep that bends over backwards to help even if it doesn't land him a sale on this job.