Software for TI 520C-1102

Oscarocruz

I need confirm that software can use with the CPU TI 520C-1102 and confirm the pin out for the comunication cable between this CPU and PC.

I Know that the software TISOFT 2 Release 6,3 work with this CPU , but in this moment i have only the Software TISOFT 2 Release 5.1
and I need to confirm if this version work with the CPU 520C-1102,

Thanks for your Help

Last edited:
What do you mean there is a bat file for the 530C? I am in similar boat, but need to connect PC to a 530C cpu using TISOFT 7.1. Are there PLC specific BAT files?

Similar Topics

Hi! So my problem is a little funky, I had Studio 5000 v 24 and 30 installed, but forgot to install RSLogix (which I cannot go without). Is there...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
Hi, I cannot find the DLCA1764.EXE utilty software for data retrieving. Can someone share the link to download this software. Thanks!
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am an omron plc tec , lately I came across a siemens s7 200 cn plc . Can someone help me regarding the software required and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm in search of software for electrical drawings, preferably free but also interested in paid options. Any recommendations or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom