MicroLogix 1100 Real Time clock

stooperbike

Hello everyone,
Does anyone know how to write into the RTC on a micro 1100? I would like to have the panelview+600 I am using to write its time into a bunch of intiger files then move those files into the RTC clock of the PLC. Getting the info from the PV+ into integer files is not a problem, but I could not find a way to mov data into the RTC function file.
In the parts of the lit I have it talks about reading and writing to the RTC but then there is a table that shows it read only.

I would like to have this feature so my customer can adjust the clock in the PLC without me.

I just think the ML PLC does not take the time to listen to me.....

thanks for the help,
stoop

Alaric,
looks like that did it. I have been stuck in mitsu world for the past few years and am not up to speed on some of the commands. Thanks for the help,
stoop

Use the copy word command. CPW the source is an integer file then the destination is the RTC file... RTC:0.HR. Then toggle the real time adjust RTA command. It will write the integer into the RTC register. You can set days, hours, minutes, etc.

I use an XIC contact to hit the RTA command then I put a momentary push button on the HMI with the XIC address.