Beijer E150 with Mitsubishi FX Drivers

Eric

I have used the MAC Programmer with E100 but we have just got a E150 and my program has only E100 or E200 there is no E150 option tried internet up grade option and it failed down loaded drivers from Beijer's site and tried to install and now I get a load of missing drivers reported when I start the MAC Programmer+ and still no E150 option. Any ideas on how to up grade to the new HMI and also how to remove the faulty drivers etc.

Thanks Eric

I work with there "extra-special-secret-WHO-THE-HECK-TOLD-YOU-ABOUT-THIS-MODEL" E150ET which is a E150 specially developed with an ethernet port.

To have it in my GX-Dev and E-Designer programming softwares I had to add a key in my Windows register.

This key was supplyed to me by Mitsubishi (there EXCELLENT Chicago office)but they had to get it from the local Beijer office.

Its simple and will make the software recognise this interface.

One thing I am not certain about it's if the MAC programming software has been developed for this HMI.

Good luck if it is not.

For your info and if you want to mess-up Bill Gates baby here is what the key looks likes :

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Beijers\E-Designer\General]
"E150ET_410"="Yes"

macprog + or E designer

Rob i use E designer ver 6.01 which comes with mac programmer + (which i didnt know until a few months ago :oops: thanks to this board!) and its available as ive used the 150 several times on small jobs. Although i do update off the web quite often. as its only £100 maybe its time to upgrade to E designer.
One thing i will say is the beijers software is far easier than PB32 any comments?

exiled said:
Rob i use E designer ver 6.01 which comes with mac programmer + (which i didnt know until a few months ago :oops: thanks to this board!) and its available as ive used the 150 several times on small jobs. Although i do update off the web quite often. as its only £100 maybe its time to upgrade to E designer.
One thing i will say is the beijers software is far easier than PB32 any comments?

Bit like buying a car and then having to go back to buy the key, i gave up and went Red Lion with IDEC, all free software and good products. No more buying software for me.

Hi Daveb,
A blast from the past. 2003 and you found post? No longer work for same firm. Done a lot with Alan Bradley since then. All best Eric