Where can I find IEC standard about Electrical control panel ,plc,motor in pdf format

I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for, but I gave Ron (Doran) quite a large list of IEC symbols, etc. They're available for download on Ron's "Symbols" page. Click on THIS LINK and download the "IECSymbols" and "IECLayout" pdfs from the left menu.

icon4.gif
Note to dialup users: The "Symbols" file is over 13meg, and the "Layout" file is around 5meg

I hope they are of use to you!

beerchug

-Eric

Thanks a lot ..but I could not translate..

Dear Shooter
Thanks a lot for your's recommend.
I go to www.cadcolledge.nl ...but I could not understand Netherland
language.
I want to know ...The IEC standard for Control panel ..such as
the gap (or distance) between each busbar in control panel.
Also,any part in control panel (IEC 60439 I think)
Thank anyway for your's kindness.

Best Regards,
Platootod :D :cool: