INT Conversion

This is for remote display only. The 2 bit difference is so little as far as the display goes it's not an issue. The actual filling controls is direct hard contacts from the scale. It's a very messy program that I inherited from the Italian company that provided the filler. I don't believe they had any AB experience at all based on what I see in the program.

Whoever has to maintain this after you(or future you) will hate you for that 'not an issue' difference. So if you're going to stick with it, document it...

Thank you daba for pointing out my Doh! moment. You can't COP an INT to a DINT because of the size mismatch and I feel pretty dumb for saying that out loud.

It does look like the BTD is the cleanest way to do this.

Thank you daba for pointing out my Doh! moment. You can't COP an INT to a DINT because of the size mismatch and I feel pretty dumb for saying that out loud.

It does look like the BTD is the cleanest way to do this.

No sweat OkiePC, we all have dumb moments, only mine are getting longer and more frequent, lol