AB Ultra 3000 Digital Servo Drive

WallyPrestone

Please help to setup comminucation with AB 3000 DSD using laptop with RS-232 communication .
How to tune the servo
and troubleshooting with FAULT # 19 ,
Thank You

See your other thread you posted.

You need a null modem cable to connect to the Ultra3000. Set the comm properties to the correct port, the device number to 1 on the front of the Ultra, and Ultraware automatically attaches after that. The User Manual can provide more detailed information.

HI,

I'm new with Ultra 3000. Recently the drive showed E11. Since we have spare motor, we replaced it. BUT E24 came out. Referring to the manual, it recommend to increase allowable error, reduce acc. and tuning.Please help.....

Hi, I am using Ultra 3000 model 2098-DSD-075-DN and having problem of motor resolver feedback not sensing. I have localized the problem in communication board Part # 9101-1924 so can i get a spare board