Acopos 1090 run led abnormal response

i200yrs

Hello All...good day...really need help here...We got acopos 1090 behaving like really faulty. During power-up the ready and run led were stable...But when we trigger to run the motor, this run led will start blinking and few seconds will shut-off. Any expert here that can help me please. thanks

Last edited:
Hello All...good day...really need help here...We got acopos 1090 behaving like really faulty. During power-up the ready and run led were stable...But when we trigger to run the motor, this run led will start blinking and few seconds will shut-off. Any expert here that can help me please. thanks

Sorry I have correction with the failure info...During power up the ready led lit but the run and error led are off. When the machine trigger to run the motor it doesn't work....Really appreciate any helps...thanks in advance.